Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Senior Project : the holiday

What did you do over the break with your senior project?
I learned a lot of new stuff mostly training workouts. I also developed my own new workout plan that is made for every week. Its really a big change for me because I have always been sticking to the same workout every time. Spicing it up a little and adding new workouts helps a lot.

What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?
I honestly learned that changing up a workout plan every week will Really target other specific muscles in the body and you could really start to see results faster. I don't really understand this question. The main thing I learned this break was making a workout plan and dieting plan. These two important factors were really taught by both of my mentors. 
If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?
I would talk to a professional bodybuilder but I still haven't found a good one who really knows everything. My mentors know a lot of stuff but they would probably be able to answer most of them but not all. Soon I will find a beast professional bodybuilder.

No comments:

Post a Comment