Friday, January 31, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection



    1. What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why? To be honest i'm proud of actually putting time and effort into this presentation. It all pays off in the end when your done presenting in front of the class. The Information that I was able to present was all researched and really was my strongest ability in my perspective. 
    2. What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)? I feel like I met all the requirements so I should deserve a P. I didn't do anything AE worthy nor did I do something terribly bad. 
    3. What worked for you in Lesson 2? I felt like explaining all the information and presenting it was my strongest point for this whole lesson 2. I really researched enough to get to a point. 
    4. (What didn't work for you) If you could go back in time and improve on something from my lesson 2 what would it be? I would definitely work on my speaking and presenting skills such as eye contact with the crowd and not looking at the board most of the time. 
    5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? I will have it do mainly with nutrition and the importance of having the right meals at certain times of the day. This is definitely a factor of muscle growth. For my answer #3  I will have it based mostly on Supplementation and the importance of taking supplements before and after a work out. This is also another factor of muscle growth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment