Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11 : Mentorship 10 Hours

Where are you doing your mentorship?

I am currently mentoring at Spartan Fitness. I am trying to contact other experts in bodybuilding so I can get different views on working out. Like certified personal trainers from 24 hour fitness. But it would be hard to talk to them if your not paying for their training background.

Who is your contact?
Eric Bugarin

How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?   

Currently I have 76 hours of mentorship but I have 46 hours logged in. I need to type it all up but I do have everything on paper.

Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.
Im guessing this is for the mentorship during break. So it was my second time going to the gym but this time I was with my mentor/ cousin. It was basically a day of him teaching me the basics and everything you need to know at the gym. Most importantly the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment