Thursday, May 22, 2014

Senior Presentation

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

I am most proud of meeting the time required to pass but also teaching everything in a way that is understandable to anyone who doesn't workout. I feel like I did well with referencing my sources throughout the presentation. If my audience noticed that I kept referencing these book sources then I hope they look into reading those books after hearing throughout the presentation. 

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

Choosing my research wisely and keeping track of each of my sources really did help me during my senior presentation. So doing research checks did work for me. Also doing the lesson 2 and lesson 1 presentations helped prepare me for my final presentation.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?

would've done better on my lesson 2 presentation. Knowing that I got an AP only made me work harder so that I could get a better grade for my final presentation. 

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

In my opinion, I think that this whole set up of preparing for something really big did help with getting over my fears. After presenting today i feel like in the future when i have to present in front of an audience ill feel more comfortable doing so. Just doing this whole senior topic and presenting on your own is just something I would have never had thought I would accomplish coming in freshman year. I thank I-Poly for creating the individual I am today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment