Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Answers To My EQ

Training 
This just shows how training should be taken seriously by going to your last rep and reaching failure. 
Here is Jorge and he has a bag filled with 45 lbs of weight on his back. He is doing push-ups. (10-12 reps and 3 sets) This is a killer advanced workout for the tricep and chest ( Pectoralis Major) muscles. 
Supplementation
Here are supplements I use and recommend for people to use. These products give me the progress I want. Pre-workout and post workout supplements. 
Nutrition
Chicken Breast are my main source of protein. Its easy to cook and it gives me what I want. Its in the top foods for body builders. I usually prepare the chicken one day before Im going to consume it. I try to eat 6-7 times a day with 30 grams of protein in each meal. This will give me the results I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment