Monday, August 19, 2013

Blog Assignment #2 : Summer Mentorship [Body Building]

Literal :
  1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnYNNuUVk40ddF8wUHBQSzVIOUFFZ3hfT2FYaFduYWc#gid=0
  2. Contact Name : (Personal Trainer) Robert Maldonado (626) 261-3367
  3. What I Want To Know
  • I want to know how much do I need to eat each day in order to gain muscle but still maintain that healthy state?
  • What are great ways to gaining muscle on forearms ?
Interpretive :

4. The most important thing I gained from working out with my cousin (Personal Trainer) is that getting good rest after a workout and eating the right foods after a workout increases your chances of gaining muscle faster because he told me that muscles grow when your resting not during your workout. So eating the rite foods such as chicken breast and lots of other foods with protein are what make muscles heal and grow.
     5. Most of my family are into bodybuilding, which means they are all strong and buff. I wanted to make a change in my lifestyle after seeing all of them doing something with theirs. So I started by getting a free 7 day pass at 24 hour fitness and I loved it. So now I have a 2 year pass and go everyday to the gym. Since Im still learning about the different muscles that are being used when working out and the different dieting plans I felt like this can be a great project for me. I would be able to research about the muscles and how to really grow the rite way with research. Its a win-win for me I get my workouts in and Im also doing my project on something I do everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment